The Ghana Meteorological Agency (GMet) exists to provide efficient and reliable meteorological information by collecting, processing, archiving and dissemination of meteorological information to end-users.
This website seeks to provide our clients and other stakeholders/clients more information and to facilitate speedier or faster transaction of business in a transparent manner. It is also designed to serve as a guide and also to publicly demonstrate the department’s commitment to service delivery standards as stated in this document.
- Public weather forecast on daily basis (national weather) on radio and television
- Collect, process, store and disseminate meteorological information
- Undertake collaborative work with Agricultural Agencies and others on meteorological related matters and provide expert advice
- Provide expert advice on wetlands including birds sanctuaries.
- Provide meteorological information to meet international set standards
- Render other meteorological services on routine/requests.